Friday, March 15, 2019

Starting the CCR

Remember how I said that the end was near? Yeah, it really is. I started working on my Creative Critical Reflection today, which is one of the final components for this portfolio project. Which is something exciting and sad at the same time. Exciting because I know I am finally reaching the end, but saddening as well because I think this project was fun and a great learning experience. I also feel like I showed an improvement compared to my portfolio project from last year.

I am going to write an outline for my Creative Critical Reflection, which is what I did last year, because I feel like it is much much much better than going off of the top of my head. To start off, I am going to write an outline for my CCR. Afterwards, I will write a script and do a voiceover for my CCR. Once I record my voiceover, I will add broll to complement my voiceover and call it a day.

My CCR will actually be quite dense, at least I hope, because there was a lot that went into the development and ultimately the execution of the final look for the short film. For my voiceover, I plan  one writing about three to four and half pages, which will take me to about the five minute mark.

Things I plan on taking about in my CCR, include (I will probably add more as I go along):
  - the planning phase
  - getting props
  - creating props
  - the day of filming
  - editing
  - the website